16 Sep Resources for the 4th of October
- It’s the day on which many churches remember St Francis of Assisi, who celebrated the love of God made manifest in nature and joined with the rest of nature to sing God’s praises.
- It’s the end of ‘Time for Creation’ – the period in which Eastern and Western Christians give thanks and praise to God for creation and explore our vocations as carers for creation.
- It’s a Sunday.
- And it comes at an important point in the climate talks, as the UN begins to prepare the report that shows how far countries’ pledges will take us in our quest for a just and effective agreement in Paris.
We have some resources to help you plan a service:
- 4 October Ideas from the Catholic Church in France
- Prayers and Readings for a Day of Prayer for the Paris Climate Summit
- Laudato Si’ Powerpoint
You can also take a look at: